Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lovely Tuesday ♥

Hi, peeps.. Here I come again.. 
Out to town with babe girls today..
The reason why we went to town was because we were invited to attend a performance which performed by our talented babe girl Zhang Peir..
And *shun bian* shopping at Bugis also.. [Haha] 



Before went out to meet my babe girls..


Reached there around 4 something..
We went to have our dinner at Ajisen Ramen..
So that we have enough energy to shop later.. [Hehe]
I tried to upload the picture of the food so many times but just couldn't upload it..
Don't know why.. [Sign]



The three of us.. In the toilet.. >.<



After our dinner we went to buy KOI.. 
Super nice bubble milk tea..
Always soo soo many people queeing there..



But unfortunately I couldn't finish it cause I was too full that time..



Me & AChua..



AKwang & me..



AKwang & AChua..


After KOI we went shopping at Bugis street..
Bought lot of things from there..!!! Cheap and nice.. [Happy]


Around 7 something we went to Peir's school..
The performance started at 8 o'clock..
Some pictures of the Opera..
Let the pictures talk.. [Haha]
















The performance was very sucessful..!!!
This picture was taken after the performance..
Happy Family.. 



The four of us..
Zhang Peir.. You are so talented..!!!
I am so PROUD of you.. 


We went back home straight away after the performance..
It's a tired but happy and lovely Tuesday..
Enjoy my life now..


END..
Lovesss.. 


Pudding 
11.01.11


No comments:

Post a Comment